GO Power Master is a professional tool to help you save the power of the battery
What’s new in the version
1. (Fixed) The power percentage shown in the battery icon in the status bar may become incorrect sometimes.
2. (Fixed) FC issue when opening the app.
Sorry for the frequently update, we will try our best to fix any problem you mentioned as possible as we can.
GO Power Master is a professional management tool represented by GO Dev team to help you monitor and save the power of your battery.
- Functional module management:
- GO Power Master will decrease the power loss by managing the network, the radio, the brightness and other power consumed modules of your mobile phone
- Running applications monitoring: GO Power Master will help you to find out the most power consumed applications by precisely monitoring and analyzing the power consuming of every running application.
- Smart power saving: GO Power Master will smartly switch to the saving mode when the power is low or the time you set is reached.
- Time statistics
- GO Power Master will precisely calculate the time statistics for endurance, calls, video, audio, network and standby of your battery.
- One-Touch Optimization helps you to lighten the load of your battery easily.
- Modes help you to use the battery selectively and wisely.
- The GO Power Master widgets provide you the way to handle the power quickly without opening the application.
- More widgets, more functionalities with GO Launcher EX.
How to add the GO Power Master widgets?
- Long press the home screen, select âWidgetâ and select âGO Power Master (4*1)â. Make sure thereâre enough spaces in your home screen.
- If you have already installed GOLauncher EX, you can use the cool GO Power Master GOWidgets with more functions and more effects.
UPDATED: August 9, 2012
Requirements: Android 2.2+