This full-featured player allows you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for each situations !
5 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Â Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
- Â Sensors disabled : Sensors are disabled, you can only use buttons to control the player.
Some Additional features :–
- on-the-go drag’n drop playlist
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders…
- equalizer, Bass Boost, Virtualizer (android > 2.3)
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
UPDATED: August 23, 2012
REQUIRES ANDROID: Android v2.1+