An over-the-top physics-based driving game balancing speed with careful driving.
** Now all premium content included for one low price! **
** Now with over 10,000 free community levels and level editor! **
The premiere snuggling game, now available on Android. Featured by PC World, TouchArcade, Kotaku, Joystiq, Penny Arcade, George Lopez Tonight and countless others!
PocketGamer – Game of the Week
“It’s bonkers, hilarious, and utterly addictive… A perfect addition to your home screen.”
SlideToPlay – Must Have 4/4
“4/4 – Must Have”
“Whether you call it Snuggle Truck or Smuggle Truck, this game is an absolute blast.”
Gaming App of the Day
PAX East Boston Indie Showcase
Snuggle Truck is an over-the-top physics-based driving game where you must smuggle fuzzy zoo animals into a zoo in the least amount of time while carefully guiding your truck over rough terrain. Tilt your truck, catch a fuzzy, drive over armadillos, and rocket your way through hills, caverns, and deserts to save the animals!
– Loads of levels packed with varied physics gameplay and challenging terrain and obstacles.
– The Level Portal gives every player access to unlimited new content thanks to community-created levels.
– Beautifully hand-painted backgrounds and high resolution graphics crafted by notorious artist of ‘Curse of Monkey Island’ fame.
– Built-in Level Editor allows you to showcase your creative side. Make crazy-fun levels and share them with others!
– Rocket boosters, backflip achievements, cargo covers, roadkill, moose, teeter-totters, TNT, and more! Enough variety to keep your game experience fresh, play after play.
– Unique medal system rewards multiple gameplay styles. Go for the ‘Ark’ Award by saving every passenger. Also, try to snag the ‘Speed Run’ medal which can be obtained by gunning it and beating the fastest run time.
Read about the story behind the game at Snuggletruck.com or Smuggletruck.com
What’s in this version:
v1.1 – Fixed back button issues, fixed widescreen resolution issues and device texture issues.
UPDATED: June 2, 2012
REQUIRES ANDROID: Varies with device