Ever wanted to do something on your smart phone while similarly taking note of music on YouTube? Or simply to focus on a tune with your smart phone’s screen off? Regretfully, leaving the YouTube app or shutting down your phone’s display screen suggests the music will stop playing. The brilliant side is that there’s a workaround to bypass this problem and it consists of making use of amongst your mobile web internet browsers. Whether you use Chrome or Firefox, you can rapidly get YouTube play in the background.
Chrome typically comes pre-installed with most of Android cellphones, nevertheless if for some element yours does not you can rapidly download it from the Play Store. As quickly as the app is on your phone, you can get your YouTube video to play in the background by following these standard actions. The precise very same standards search for Firefox users.
- Open the Chrome app on your phone/tablet
- Browse to the YouTube video you wish to play
- Go to Settings (3 dots positioned in the upper-right corner)
- Tap as needed Desktop Site
- Start playing the video and after that press your house button on your gizmo to close the web internet browser
- Remove the alert bar and press play.
Get a kick out of the music, while similarly searching for a new set of boots!
Another technique to keep the music going while you do something else on your phone is to use multi-window mode on Android. Discover methods to access it by having a look at the guide here.