Assistive touch comes from iPhone, but Floating Touch is specially designed for Android. Floating Touch is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Touch contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
- Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
- Creating folder for apps or switches
- Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
- Changing the panel’s color.
- Clear memory
- Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
- Favor apps
- Recent apps
- System switches
Last Update: July 10, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 1.5+