One of annoying restriction by Google Youtube for Android that it automatically stop the video you are watching to when you navigate another application or screen on your Android device. But sometime you just want to listen some song or music and you are not interested in watching videos.
But good news is there are a few simple workarounds that will enable you to listen your video in background process while you get on something else.
Here is simple solution on how to play youtube video in background, luckily it work for both Android and iOS devices.
For Android devices, Chrome mostly comes with pre-installed with most of handsets, but if you does not have, please install from Google play store. when chrome or firefox is installed on your smartphone, you can get some video to play in background by following simple steps.
- Open up the Chrome on your phone.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to play
- Go to Settings (three dots located in the upper right corner)
- Tap on Request “Desktop Site”
- Start playing the video and then press the “Home” button on your device to close the browser
- Pull down the notification bar and press play.
Now, You can enjoy the music in background, if you have any question please comment