Take control of your incoming calls.
You are busy, constantly in important meetings and discussions and your mobile phone is always ringing in a bad moment? All you need is the Advanced Call Manager. It will handle the incoming calls for you and personalize your approach to the callers – answer with a busy tone / drop, send a kind SMS, divert calls, mute the ringer or play a personal greeting.
The Advanced Call Manager unique feature is the ultra-fast recognition of remote callers which allows personalized replies (SMS, mute, reject, accept, greet, divert) to be attributed within a part of a second leaving the caller unaware of your current availability. The application rich functionality makes it a very convenient tool for any manager as it saves time by taking over the management of your incoming calls when you are too busy to do it by yourself.
With Advanced Call Manager you can organize your phone book into custom lists like Black (people you don’t like to disturb you), White list (important people who are “allowed” to call you) or any other custom lists (a very special custom group could be your family to which you can wish to send a personal SMS if somebody calls you during a meeting). The application enables you to set different actions for the groups you have defined – you can accept, reject, divert calls, send personalized SMS, play personalized greeting or mute the ringer. In SMS templates you can set special messages for each group very easily. You can do the same with the personalized greetings.
The Advanced Call Manager lets you tune your mobile into several modes:
* * Accept all calls (inactive)
* * Reject all calls
* * Accept Phonebook only
* * Reject from black list (you have to define the list in advance)
* * Accept from white list (you have to define the list in advance)
* * Reject all + custom action (e.g. send SMS to your wife or girlfriend if she calls)
Additionally you can specify:
* * Reject hidden callers (you can avoid people whose numbers cannot be retrieved)
* * Accept hidden callers
For reject-call actions you can choose to:
* * Send busy tone / drop
* * Reply by SMS
* * Divert calls
* * Mute the ringer
* * Send personalized greeting
Here are some key features of “Advanced Call Manager (S60 3rd/5th Edition)”:
* Â· Ultra fast searching algorithm recognizes the remote caller within a part of the second
* Â· Convenient management of all incoming calls
* Â· Auto run at power-on feature
* Â· Status indicator of the program activity
* Â· Tight integration with the contacts from the phone book
* Â· Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition
* No Need To Register
For all Symbian 9.1/9.2/9.3 (S60v3) mobiles like N73, N76, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N95, N95 8GB, etc.
For all Symbian 9.4 (S60v5) mobiles like N97, Music Xpress 5800, etc.